Our challenge blog is dedicated to CAS crafting.
CAS is an acronym for Clean and Simple. This means...
1. Lots of "white" or "open" space. NB Open space doesn't have to always be white. It can be a different colour cardstock, one layer of patterned paper, inked or stencilled backgrounds, etc., but it must be uncluttered.
2. Limited layers - usually only one layer, but can include simple additional layers.
3. Uncluttered, with clean lines.
4. No (or very minimal) embellishments.
5. One main focal point.
6. Simple - quick and easy to recreate.